Last updated: 15 June 2020 (previous version was April 2020)
What’s new: references to RedYellow Marketing Ltd removed or edited, as RedYellow Marketing Ltd has now been been renamed The Comms Guide Ltd.
Welcome to The Comms Guide website, owned and operated by The Comms Guide Ltd (formerly RedYellow Marketing Ltd). By browsing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions of use. Together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, these govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please don’t use this website.
Here’s what we mean by some of the terms used here. ‘The Comms Guide’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ means the owner of the website. ‘You’ means the user of viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties make any representations or warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, performance, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure this website is free from viruses or defects. However, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the nature, content and availability of the linked website(s). The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may use the social sharing options on the website to share content with your social networks, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of The Comms Guide Ltd. © The Comms Guide Ltd 2018-2020. All rights reserved.